The Devil's Tear

An RPG site for Devil May Cry lovers, currently accepting new members. Please welcome http://devilmay.forumotion.com/u22 to the community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Quick Links
Many Links, One RolloverStarflower
Allen

Share | 

Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Walking down the main street, Dante left his motorcycle at the shop just outside the Temen Ni Gru's slums with someone he more or less could say he trusted - most of the time. Now, with Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory and his barbed tongue, he was armed for some serious action. Not that he was expecting him. Such small fry doesn't provide too much entertainment anymore. Compared to all that Dante had seen (and sometimes NOT UNSEE), these demons were barely larval forms. A higher echelon monster, a real piece of work, would at least be able to hold an interesting conversation for about five minutes - and a sort-of-epic battle that might last more than fifteen.

He didn't dare hope to find something like around here today. He was pretty sure a demon out here tonight barely spoke intelligible human tongues of any kind, let alone provide any real challenge.

It was in his blood. His restlessness pervaded every centimeter of his being. Not being able to fight all the time, to feel that familiar rush that brought up his heart rate, made his energy run high, until it pounded at his temples, fingers, between his shoulder blades - till he felt like he'd combust. Or implode, whichever made more sense at the time.

The red-cloaked PI made a note of how many MORE new shanties had gone up in the district that had once been fairly successful business contribution to this town. He noted the dirty faces peeping out from windows made of cardboard.

When he reached the middle, he stopped. On the way here, he stopped at the grocery store for a few goodies which was now carrying in plastic recyclable backs. Except these goodies weren't for him.

A man called out to him from one of the buildings and came out to greet Dante. Dante handed the bags over to the guy, exchanged a few words, then saluted him casually before walking toward the tower - where the shanties grew a bit more sparse. The bags of groceries, the man took and spread out.

Such generosity and selflessness was probably one of the reasons Dante was so much in debt. But it was well worth it.

It was one of the few things he could do, besides do what he did best. Which brought him to the main reason why he was here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/450900
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 am

(So sorry, if it sucks. Very Happy)

Genevieve had been sucking on a cigarette, her hair falling over her eyes... but she was watching silently, waiting, leaning against one of the cold, wet walls of a random alley. She wondered how long it would be? How long would it be before another one rolled around that dark corner, expecting to take more than another couple of steps?

She leaned her head back. Mmm, the nicotine was almost as good as the alcohol every ounce of her called for. It had been a long couple of days, not because of so many demons, so much work... There wasn't enough. Most of the ones she had gotten rid of, weren't even worth it. She was disgusted that she had to use even one bullet for such filth. They weren’t even worth it. Most of the things around here, she couldn’t even call them demons. They were more like disproportional pieces of shit; red eyes, brown fleshy spikes, a roar that sounded more like a ‘please, don’t.’ Or maybe that was just in her own mind? Whatever.

She looked down to the cigarette, it was almost gone. Damn it, she cursed to herself. She'd have to buy more sooner or later. She couldn’t keep bumming off of complete strangers.

Come on, she thought to herself. Show yourselves, already. I'm getting tired of waiting around here. Getting tired of... Hm She flicked the cigarette into the street. She sighed and pulled the hood up and over her head.

Someone was watching her now; someone. Red eyes, brown fleshy spikes, long skeletal fingers… and the smell?

“God,” she spoke softly. “Don’t you bastards ever take a fucking shower?”

She quickly reached down to her holster ripping up one of her guns… Lefty, yes, one of her babies.

The demonic figure charged at her, she quickly moved to her left. She pointed the gun and without hesitation pulled the trigger, over and over and over again. Blood spewed from the back of the demon’s head, from it’s back, all the way down to it’s side.

It screamed, like it was begging… begging for someone to help it? Pfft… It fell to the ground, trying to swipe at her. She moved out of the way yet again, roaring as she grabbed its arm, shooting at the demons shoulder, ripping it’s arm from it’s body. She tossed it to the side and kicked it in it’s face. “Disgusting,” she said as she placed the gun, point blank, into one of the demon’s three eyes and pulled the trigger.

Was that all it had? Was that it? She kicked at it again and reloaded, turning and walking out of the now bloody alleyway. How many had she killed over the last couple of days? Not enough for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerrirane

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:35 pm

First impressions are so important in social events. Any proper host would know this and Samael was perfect for the task at hand. Footsteps on cobblestone as leather sole of his shoes clicked against the ground in perfect prose for the time had come for first contact, something brief, something to get the taste of Dante Spardas' blood on his tongue. To feel his pulse and to keep his scent. He was more than cautious about the situation assuming Dante could sense demon from good distance, the psionic bubble he encased himself in would hold his scent, but only for so long, and so long was all he needed.

In the back of his mind the master plan lay unfold. Most certainly right now Ellendell was achieving the goal she's set out to accomplish and soon he would have another guest in his estate, but that was for another time. For now, he should focus on the task at hand.

He'd met the child of Sparda once before whilst a child in a crib. Looking back he'd have murdered the child of only Sparda hadn't been there to weigh on his mind. Probably the reason he was there in the first place. The memory remained a still frame in his mind.

"Dante Sparda," rang his voice from behind the valiant Robin Hood giving groceries to the local filth. "Owner of the shop across town called Devil May Cry?" Without waiting for a response he continued. "You must be, you fit the.. hmm... expectation of one who would consider himself a hunter of demons. I have quite the commission for you. Price is non-negotiable but if you choose to take this task on for me be certain you will be paid well for your time though this is no demon of ordinaire. Along the south road leading from town my transport and I ran into him, feisty creature who, suffice to say, I don't have the strength to deal with myself. After perusing the town your name came up as the man for the job. This... monster is blocking my way home, though I only barely escaped with my life." At this he felt the tingle of ache surfacing, encasing himself to prevent a scent from drifting was indeed taking it's toll."I need you to take care of the annoyance. This may not be a task to take on alone. I will be in town." He allowed a hand to drift to the right, pointing at a rather makeshift carriage drawn by a leather clad black horse. Cliched, to say the least."Come find me once the deed is done and I will have your reward for such heroics."

After flipping a gold coin into the air before Dante he departed hastily and into his carriage, his farrier dismantling his post and hurrying to the door to open and close it for his esteemed master, and then back to his post. With a small whip of the reigns they rode off into a dense fog crawling in from the south.

Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:05 pm

With all his array jingling, he wasn't surprised that he never heard the clicking of leather heels behind him - until the guy spoke. He turned around, seeing probably one of the most man-pretty creatures he'd laid eyes on in a long, long time. He had such a way about him that Dante could scarcely take him all too seriously, but in his line of business, you couldn't pick your customers too often.

"Hello to you..." He stared at the man for a long time after he left. A CARRIAGE? In THIS day and age? "Call me old-fashioned, but I'd prefer my Iron Horse to that." He smirked to himself, knowing that as the carriage rolled away, the man probably wouldn't have heard him. Without a name, without a number, didn't matter. All he had to do was look for that ridiculous MOT to radar in on the weirdo. And was it just him, or did he look like he was in a bit of pain?

"I've seen worse..." The glitter of gold was enough to get Dante interested. He had an inkling that this, today, was worth the walk.

He turned around, about-facing to get back on his motorcycle - the road south of town was a long, long way away from Temen Ni Gru's shadow. But he stopped, seeing a suspicious looking woman turning the corner. Her hair caught his attention first - it was a shower of gold, and it was gorgeous, gleaming in the sun even if Temen Ni Gru itself seemed to drain the color out of everything else. His heart skipped half a beat - what a looker! he thought to himself. He eyed her for a long time as he swaggered past, hoping to catch her eye.

Two fascinating folks in one day... Boy, was I born lucky.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Genevieve walked slowly, placing the gun back into its holster... right next to it's sister, Righty. Peering eyes had laid onto her back, and they weren't human. At least from what she could tell, but perhaps she was just being paranoid again? She turned her head slowly, letting her eyes fall on him. She had to stop for a moment, her eyes as golden as the locks of hair falling into her face. Was he... the one?

'His name is Dante,' the Innkeeper told her. 'He's a strange fella'

'He has a lot of weapons,' another said. 'He owns that weird shop down the street there. Devil May Cry, it's called. Who and the hell knows what he does? I don't know, but he owes us about.. I don't know, but a lot of money..'

'White hair, blue eyes, gorgeous. God, he's so dreamy..'

If it wasn't for the stink of the dead demon in the alley, she would have still been lost in her thoughts. Dreamy? She wasn't sure about that, but he was... unique. A smirk curled up her lips.

"Why don't you take a picture, it may last longer?" Her eyes led up to his face... his lips, his icy blue eyes, his hair... "...Dante."

Last edited by Toxicity on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:47 pm

-Down The South Road-

Balrog sat, impatiently waiting for the next meal to come. The steam from his breath fogging the road and stretch down it, his muscles quivering with anticipation. "It's been a while Samael, since you called on me for a job. With bounty like this I can't wait for the contender," he tongued in the hoarse language of the abyss. "He should be here soon," he mocked. "Just be patient my friend," mockingly once more. "Pff, I would have rather gone down and taken care of him myself. I'll wait... for now."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Dante hadn't expected her to say anything to him at first, but what she DID say did not surprise him. He was chagrined that she knew his name almost immediately. He strolled to a stop, his sword dully gleaming as the sun strengthened a bit as it glided from behind a cloud, peeking around the ruin of Temen Ni Gru. "Why do I get the feeling I'm at a disadvantage here? Maybe it's because I don't know the name of a pretty girl like you." His smooth serpent's tongue danced - it was enough to make most human women wet themselves, or giggle at his attempt at sexiness and in turn, find that attractive all the same. Then his tone sobered. "You'd be a lot prettier if I wasn't smelling a demon's corpse rotting somewhere behind you."
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Her smirk widened. He was exactly like they had described. His voice was sexy. She had to chuckle, moving her arm rested on the gun again. "..Genevieve..." She turned to face him. "But you can call me 'Vieve..." Her eyes glimmered as she looked back to the alleyway and back over to him, to his eyes, his lips... "He deserved it," she said. "He looked at me funny. I don't like things looking at me unless they're worth looking at themselves..."

Hm, she thought. He seems interesting. Fun. It'll be a shame if I have to... She tightened her grip on Lefty...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 pm

He recognized the way she acted when she looked at him - it was only natural, carrying a giant meat cleaver of a sword around in plain sight - in public. But around here, no one but a stranger would see him as a threat unless they weren't human. People knew his name, knew his face, knew his calling. He stared her down for a long time, then allowed a small fraction of a grin break his sober expression. Her hair was great, but those gold eyes...

No human can have eyes like that.

"Well, 'Vieve." He took her in, assumed she must be gripping a gun somewhere under that clothing of hers. She was a damn looker, he amended - a smirk that could kill, and if she started walking, he didn't know what he'd do with himself. "Pardon me, but I've got a date with a payday. Can't sit and chat." He turned around, heading off. The guy said he suggested more than one person to help...

He glanced back, tantalizing her with another grin. She knew that slithery look of lust anywhere - she was practically ripping off his jacket with her eyes. "Wanna watch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 pm

-In the carriage, now roaming about town at deaths crawl-

"Ugh," Samael grumbled to himself,"being a wilder isn't a blessing, it's a curse. Psions all across to hell and back can control themselves and yet two millenia later I can't manage to perform the smallest of tasks without burning myself dry..." He caressed his temples at a slow rate listening to the clop of hooves, the creaking of old wheels, sorrowful axels and the sporadic whipping caress of the reigns. Normal Scions could use their powers for long amounts of time in weak forms before feeling this whiplash, but Samael on the other hand, one of the few in the world, possessed the Wilder ability which restricted his psionic use to large amounts or none at all. He doubted Sparda himself could crush the barrier about him only moments ago but it left him so broken.

"Oh dear, why do you look so distraught," came a wry response to his monologue," You look like hell, love."

"Ellendell..." breathed Samael. From the shadows of the carriage she came, taking seat opposite him. "Is it done you miserable wretch?"

Ellendell pouted as best she could and leaned forth from her seat, slowly making her way onto his lap, legs on either side of his thighs she cradled his head to her breast like a mother to an infant."Put your mind at rest my love, it is done. She's in the ratty, moss infested dungeon cell as you specified. Taking her was quite the battle, I'll have you know." She poured her body onto his and clutched him lovingly," She put up quite the fight. I assumed she'd have no interest in my body." Wooing as she caressed his hair, tracing fickle nails across supple scalp," She is assuredly secured and asleep. The spell shouldn't break until well after you've made it back home dear."

Samael allowed her to do as she pleased, for she had pleased him. The backlash of his display slowly washed away down the rivers of her red skin. He had no need to make a scene, not in town where witness may be had. The last thing he needed was to slaughter these people. His wrath was deserved of one.

And he would soon feel pain.

Last edited by Samael on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Her grin widened. "Oh, it's... that kind of 'payday,' is it?" The sword caught her eye... the art on it, was beautiful. One of the other things that just... called out to her, other than those eyes... those lips. She moved closer. Was he like her? He smelled like it. He smelled... good. Yummy. And that sword, she was sure no one else could pick it up unless...

She breathed slowly as she stepped closer, and closer. "Hm, let me... think about that?" She inched closer. "...Going to an unknown place with a handsome devil like yourself, whom I know nothing about?"

She looked over to his bike and walked towards it, her hand appearing out of the robe as she, pulled her long legs up and over the back of the seat, straddling it. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Dante lifted a corner of his mouth, actually laughing breathily at her attitude. He sauntered to her side and slid onto the motorcycle in front of her. He couldn't remember the last time he'd ever seen a woman on his ride. But the sight of it thrilled him, as so many things did - it was a pretty exhilarating vision to keep in mind.

The engine turned over with a roar of RPMs and torque so violent, it was a miracle that the death machine stayed together - a reason for the routine screwing down of all the nuts and bolts from all the vibrations. THen they were going fast - diving through traffic, suicidal in his turning, judging success rates for any movement he made with double security with his special passenger. He turned onto the South Road without breaking once, hitting speeds that no police officer with a quota to make would pass up. But there was no traffic here at all - strangely enough, all traffic had been diverted awhile back.

He downshifted on his approach and kicked down the stand, peering ahead.

Someone had waylaid that guy in the carriage here. Even if it was some kind of elaborate trap, it was going to be fun all the same.

He waited, seated on the cycle, his breath smooth and even.

Silence spanned several seconds.

THen he sighed dramatically. "Boring... Where is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 pm

The stir in the fog caused Balrog to wake, his eyesight cutting through the fog like a hot knife to soft butter. He saw his adversary.... adversaries. A mistress and man slung upon what looked like a hardly running robotic horse. No accounting for taste.

They looked like harmless, ordinary humans but their scent said otherwise. Either way, Balrog was convinced Samael was paying extra for this job. Grappling with his blade he gripped the lower of the handle with both hands and let the inertia of the blade and the swoop of his muscular body to the rest as he took one large leap towards them and breathed a warning growl, swinging his blade through the fog and at their bike intending to lob off the legs of the lady and trash his ride in the same fell swoop.

"DIIEEEEEEE..."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Samael on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 pm

She smiled as he got on. He smelled so... Mmm... She wrapped her arms around him, scooting her body closely against his backside. Her hands pulled around, feeling his torso, his... muscles. She was sure he could feel the cold steel at his back, just as she could feel his with her wandering fingers. They traced over his skin, moving up... and then trickling down, lower and lower.

The speed tossed her hair all over the place, throwing it behind her. She looked at the huge sword. Many... demons had been killed by that blade... She could smell the blood, even if it didn't stain the blade. She placed her head on his shoulder, letting his hair flying into her face.

She whined silently as they stopped. "Where is who?" She asked. She looked around, pulling her hair back, brushing her fingers through it. It probably looked like a mess.

What had she gotten herself into this time?

Her eyes had brightened, only for a moment. She growled and moved, ripping out Lefty, and Righty, this time, shooting as many times as she could as she jumped from the bike. She landed at least a couple of feet behind the bike. "I take it this is your missing guest?" She asked.

Now she was sure. She quickly reloaded. Her babies were about to taste some more blood today, huh?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 pm

So this was the veritable Little John of Mr. Carriage Rider, was it? With barely a spray of seconds to actually prioritize an action, and with Blondy now jumping behind the motorcycle, he can't back off.

Which meant he had to ditch his ride.

"Son of a bitch." Those were the words that fell from his lips just seconds before he took a leap straight up - at his heights, he could jump 10-14 feet into the air, without the use of Air Hike. He felt the rush of hot air from the enormous blade that was nearly the size of a city bus; he tucked his legs up closer to his chest, his coat flaps snapping up like wings but no more useful than looking cool while he drew Ebony and Ivory - and began to spray a volley of lead into Balrog's face and helmeted head while in mid-flight. He hoped that, by the time gravity worked, the sword will have passed by and he would have enough time to get the pavement under his feet to formulize a strategy. Time to fight.

"You definitely had your share of Wheaties when you were a kid, didn't you?" he jeered in mid-jump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 pm

All too disappointed with their long range approach he continued the swing of his body roaring,"Is that all you got!" Balrogs' sword, on it's intended path, embedding itself into the vehicle, he churned his massive upper body and shifted the path of the sword by twisting it's handle, the air catching the blade allowing it to curve upwards, hurling the bike, in mid-combustion, at the flying man beast whilst sending a bone crushing wave of air at the lady. Her bullets hitting his flesh phased him no more than the scratch of a hellcat and his doing nothing more but scuffing his helm and horn.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Genevieve was tossed by the tidal wave of air, hitting the ground with a loud crunch. Ou, she thought to herself. She hadn't seen a demon this large in a.. very long time. She pulled herself up, cracking her neck. "Huffed, and Puffed and blew me down..." She reached into the small bag at her side and started reloaded the gun with a special kind of bullet; her own.

"Basterd..." She stood slowly and pointed the guns towards the demon. She took a step, and even before her foot had fully reached the ground, she had fired at least 6 bullets.. Another step, reload. She was aiming for his chest, and his throat. "Let's see if we can ruin those good looks?" She reloaded yet again, shooting towards his face.

She better get paid for this one. She knew this wouldn't be over too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm

The motorcycle, his once prized possession, which he dutifully cared for ever since Lady had fixed it for him the last five times, was rushing at him in a fiery exploding metal-debris conflagration the likes of which he alone likes to cause. At the moment it fully combusted, the entire array split apart - and not just from the gas tank resorting to final combustion. He'd had only enough time to put his guns away since they were doing absolutely jack and shit - and jack left town - before he braced his arms in front of himself to take the brunt of the collision.

For a few seconds as man and cycle fell to the ground, he was consumed in the fireball. It burned like a son of a bitch, licking at his exposed skin, charring his jacket. It hurt like hell, but he couldn't breathe any air to cry out in pain or his lungs would get the pain too. He reached for the burning-hot pommel sheathed behind his back and drew it, bringing the blade sideways and then turning it up to slash the motorcycle's burning debris in all directions before he landed.

Still smoking from all over like a spent Roman candle, he pointed Rebellion at Balrog, eyes burning with an uncanny intensity - were they CRIMSON? - as he said, "You should know I'm sending you the bill for all this."

Then he rushed on forward. He could achieve more with Rebellion down here, than he would try to fight an airborne battle where he couldn't control his trajectory so well. He opted to try a Trickster technique - quick dodging, airborne dodges if necessary to avoid those deadly swings. He bounded up ward, swung Rebellion down like an execution's axe. "HYUAH!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Barlog released his sword, the heaviest of the blade being the tip, came plummeting towards the ground before him facing flat, creating a makeshift shield before him, every bullet from the ladies' gun noticeably thwacking against the flat of the blade with certain power like the slugs of a shot gun, point blank. His body free from the burden of the blades' weight he stepped to the side of his blade in time to take the man beasts vicious blows to his shoulder blade. The metal dug hard, and dug deep into his battle hardened flesh, but struck shallow. Balrog grabbed the the weapon and lifted it from his bleeding shoulder and, with the twist of his huge mass threw it to the side, regardless of whether the owner was ready.

"One of you has the right idea now," howled his deep voice in butchered English. His jaw dropped down, almost unhinged and from his gaping maw poured the darkest sea of fog one would find hard to breathe in, let alone see, clotting the air like bricks.

"Let's see how you play without your eyes," he snarled, leaving his blade and charging the woman who'd done nothing but pestered him with lead. Balrog leaps into a full blown tackle, charging into her head first, attempting to drill her frail body into the asphalt.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:37 pm

She growled as the fog rushed at her like another angry beast. It threatened to choke her. It burned her eyes, and she could barely see... but with such a large... thing, who could miss it? Plus, she smirked, she could smell him, she could hear him.

"Whatever," she turned, reloading her guns as he charged at her. She had closed her eyes, only for a moment.

She dodged, very quickly, out of the way. The butt of the barrel of the guns had shaved at his skin. She pulled the trigger and jumped up as high as she could, landing on his shoulder. She shot at his back, reloading, reloading...

The fog was still burning at her eyes. God, it was like acid. "...Fucker," she stopped at the base of his spine and put both guns, point blank, to his flesh, just beneath his savage-esque helmet. "It's time for you to take a nap..." She said, firing again.

She shot him until her clips were dry and then she jumped away, landing a couple of feet away from his sword. It felt like her eyes were bleeding, she had to close them.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Dante's eyes burned somehow.

All he knew was he felt the satisfying connection of sword against flesh instead of metal. The noise of tearing hardened flesh opening up beneath the well-sharpened edge of Rebellion filled him with a primitive feeling of pleasure. But that was just one blow. And then in the next second, he was flying through the air tightly clutching the blade.

"Blondie, watch--" He watched Balrog rush headlong toward the girl - and by either monumental luck for her or sheer stupidity on Balrog's part, he rushed past her, missing completely - while she jumped on his shoulder and resumed her lead confetti party.

He landed on his back after he had that image printed on eyes - which were now burning, thanks Balrog. He swung his legs and spun to his feet. "I don't think they MAKE breath mints that big." He ran around - behind Balrog - while he was busy trying to unstick the bitch from his shoulder.

His back had to be exposed - this battle would have been impossible if not for her as a distraction. Rebellion thirsted for more of Balrog's flesh. His heart was pumping harder, and he laughed as he skidded on his butt right between Balrog's thick horrible legs, hacking at the exposed left Achilles tendon. "Cut you right down to size... eventually...!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:11 pm

ZZzzztt...zzzttt....zzzzzzzttttt.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

The blur of being knocked unconscious by the bitches slugs couldn't wash over the pain of his left leg being hacked at. The all familiar pain that brought him back to consciousness, all but delirious with rage Balrog screamed out and smacked the ground with both arms with brutality known only to the gods of demons. The resulting shock pushed the surrounding asphalt into a tidal wave of unsettled dirt bound away from his flesh and towards that of the humans. The shock at the epicenter of the collision between flesh and geological matter flipped Balrog onto his back in a prone position. "You humans will not be the death of me!" he announced with fiery rage, Using one are to hold his left leg and the other to grab one horn, and with a tear he removed both parts. "Yaaaagggghhhh," he groaned incomprehensibly as he threw the iron clad foot at the man beast, and with the other appendage thrashed the horn wildly into his amputated leg and clumsily attempted to stand up on the makeshift peg. "YOU WILL NOT FELL BALROG!"

Last edited by Samael on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 pm

"Aw, fuck," Genevieve knew this was going to hurt. The huge blast of asphalt rushed at her and she flew, hitting one of the near buildings with another hard crunch. She covered her face with her arms. She didn't need to be hit in the head and fall unconscious here. He was a big basterd, and if he decided to hop around, and she was laying down somewhere randomly unconscious... She'd be one flat bitch, wouldn't she?

She hurt. God, everything did. Was she losing her touch? Pfft, maybe. She rubbed her eyes violently, trying to get the numb enough for her to open them. She could feel a small bit of warmth trickling down her back side, but there were more important things to worry about here... Like helping Dante kill that son of a bitch? Oh yeah, that thing...

"Can't you just fucking DIE already?" She yelled. She wished she had a big ol' sword like them, but there would be no way in hell she'd be able to lift it, or even try to swing it. She stood straight, picking up her guns. Poor baby, they were on the ground. She'd have to clean and kiss them better later. She watched him attempt to stand up and laughed, really laughed. "Hm, that look fits you. Actually, no, maybe you should lose another? Maybe lose your head? Yes, that'll be perfect..."

She shook off the pain, letting it melt away into numbness as she placed another type of bullet in her gun. Yay for explosions! She slammed the clips into the guns and pulled them up. "Just die..." She said as she fired again.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Likewise, Dante was on his ass and on the ground - not particularly a grand position to be in with the asphalt wave crashing over him. He managed, at the last second, to get his feet underneath him and throw himself over the rolling mound of earth and land directly in front of Balrog's hands - which were clenched and on the ground still. He jumped onto his forearm, reared back, and executed his Stringer move - pin-cushioning his face again and again with one blindingly-fast forward-thrust after forward-thrust. The exploding ammunition roared around him, sending up new fountains of blood and fire all around him. Blood, gore, and teeth went flying from the giant Demon's face. When Dante finished, sweat poured down his brow and his face, smeared with blood, was grinning away as he leaped backward, watching the Balrog dumbly tip over sideways like an overstuffed cow and began to vanish like a bad dream, his body melting into dust and burning away like ashes.

He flicked the blood from Rebellion. "Besides... Ninjas are way cooler." He looked over at Genevieve then - finally acknowledging her presence. She looked absolutely wrecked, to him - red eyes from the noxious fumes. With a sniff, he caught wind of it - HER blood.

"Was it good for you?" he jibbed, walking past her to the wreckage of his bike. He clicked his tongue and grimaced. Today was definitely fun... except the part about his bike exploding. IN HIS FACE.

"Lady's gonna kill me... and that is the LAST time I take some anonymous job like that. Life's all about taking chances, I guess." With a sigh, the devil hunter started walking. It was going to be a long, LONG trek back to the city road that'd take him back to his shop. "Come on. If you can keep up, follow me."
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 am

She watched him destroy the beast, finally. She pulled away and leaned against one of the walls. Ugh, she was hurting. "Good for me?" She laughed. She stood straight. "I was actually surprised. I haven't faced something... that big... in a very long time. I think we both would have been fucked if we faced it alone..."

She started to walk, following closely behind him. "I can keep up," she said. She breathed and reached back to her head, pulling back a hand drenched in blood. "Great..." She looked back to him. "...Sorry about your bike. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   

Back to top Go down

Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next