The Devil's Tear

An RPG site for Devil May Cry lovers, currently accepting new members. Please welcome http://devilmay.forumotion.com/u22 to the community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Quick Links
Many Links, One RolloverStarflower
Allen

Share | 

Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:55 am

Samael woke with a start from his reverie. He, like other demon, didn't sleep. He, unlike other demons', merely meditated, in a sense. He could enter sleep if he wished it so but no dreams came from his efforts, and thus no point to sleep but during reverie he saw things. His soul left his body, still aware of his condition in the carriage, but allowed him to see other things, and what he saw pleased him. Balrog proved a small challenge for the dynamic duo.

When he came to Ellendell had dropped from his lap and onto the carriage seat beside him. She had lain him onto her lap and was stroking his hair. "Welcome home love," she spoke with what was enough emotion to leave Samael unstable for a few moments."Did you sleep well?" she asked seeming genuinely interested.

"I wasn't sleeping you fool, I was in reverie..."

"Ahh," she stated with what seemed like remorse."You looked more at peace than I'd ever seen you."

"That's because you don't see me..." Samael snapped at her and curled up from her lap."You see what I want you to see because that is who I am. Balrog is dead and the deed is done. His labor was much more expensive than that of the Sparda child, but I find myself saddened by the fact that they triumphed. I was expecting more damage for the gold I offered." He curled the fingers of his right hand into a fist, his form changing slowly in the passing moments."The deed is done and I've yet to finish business. His bike was destroyed in the process of the battle so I'll assume it will take him and the tramp he picked up on the way a time to make their way back to us."

Ellendells' face lit with the excitement new blood brought,"So I can spend more time with you?"

"Seems I haven't much a choice," he sighed exasperatedly. "Though my company shall entertain you naught for I still tire from earlier, and it's going to take an equal effort to do it once more. Act one has just closed, but now for the second." He leaned against the side of the carriage, hoping to attain more rest before they arrived back.

"All as you've planned mi'lord," Ellendell whispered, drawing nearer to Samael, she lay her head in his lap. She knew not to expect any attention... affection. Samael had eyes for one mistress at a time and for specific purposes. Besides, loving Samael is a death sentence. A countdown to nevermore with little more than a half year away from the grave. She was just happy to be here, in this moment, a proverbial flower basking in the glow of his radiance. As long as he was happy...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 pm

The devil hunter had a sinking feeling that today was the beginning of a long parade of equally long and trying days. But he hadn't enjoyed that kind of a fight since his delving adventures into the tower. He brushed a hand through his hair, glancing beside him to the beautiful blonde woman who seemed to enjoy his company a little more than he enjoyed hers. She was still a stranger - and the whole ride, he hadn't said anything. But it wasn't like he was not used to women touching all over him all the time... except it got annoying after awhile. He wanted to go home and take a scalding shower.

But her humanity was starting to show, and he had no choice but to actually pity her a little. She couldn't take a blow like Dante had - which he did many times already today. The scent of her blood was now altogether clear - she was a half-demon, one of the few who were left unharassed through most of their childhood to survive to adulthood - thus lending them a surviving chance in a fucked up world like this one. Demons picked off half-breeds as if it were a divine act of genetic pruning. No human blood in the gene pool was permitted.

But she had survived. She was certainly a shining diamond in the pile of crap that was the rest of the world. "You going to make it?" he scoffed, a bit alarmed that she had so far. "I *had* a first aid kit, but it's currently repurposed itself as a smoldering pile of burning plastic right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/450900
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

She laughed and wiped the blood off onto her robe. She'd have to get a new one anyway. "Yeah, I'll be good. I've gotten worse before, so it's not a big deal." She looked back to him. "How about you? I was alittle worried back there when he tossed the bike at you," she pulled the hood back over her head. The light was starting to bother her eyes. "...So, where exactly are we going now? I have a hotel room not too far from here if you wanna stop there and get cleaned up? It's not the four seasons, but it'll do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerrirane
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:39 pm

He stayed in the middle of the road, following the center double-lines. "No thanks." He smirked, bowing his head as the wind blew. He smelled like a gasoline station and looked worse, but he had a reason. "I make it a point not to be alone in a small confined space with a woman I hardly know. Especially if that woman has shown a clear... and uh, definite interest." He grinned, walking a bit faster. He wanted to get away from her now - the way she looked at him, covered in blood - dredged up way too many, far too many memories. It made him sympathetic toward her and hate her all the same. She was just another half-demon... one of the lucky ones that had tracked his stupid ass down and now she expected a hand-out and sex by default, simply because of their race.

A shower sounded great. He felt disgusting for other reasons to. Shit, why did she have to look at him at all?

He added quickly, "Thanks for the offer, though..."
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 pm

She laughed. "Oh, come now. I wouldn't do that to you, not yet. Plus," she looked away. "There are more important things happening here. We're both hurt, bleeding. I'd like a couple pills, and maybe wash that shit out of my eyes." She said. "I have a feeling this isn't over yet. I mean, yes, you killed Balrog, but... you know that feeling? That chill, that flies up your spine, that tingle? I don't know..." She said. "Maybe it's just me..." She said.

"And even with the way you look, and... the way you smell," her eyes brightened. "I would need to know a little more about you... I just like to touch you. You're a fine... specimen." She grinned as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:11 pm

The Devil Hunter spoke as coldly and clearly as he could. This had to have a quick period placed at the end of it, and fast. He looked at her, his cold blues freezing up as he stared at her. "Listen, girl." He stopped, hands on his hips, taking a deep breath before he launched into his rant. "I appreciate the help. But I think you should hit the road as soon as we can go our separate ways. I'm not interested in a repeat of the last fight, or something worse. Besides... it'd be a shame if you busted up your face. So hurry on home, Blondie, before you get seriously hurt. This is MY town. This is where the big boys and girls play. If you want to party with me, then you better get an invitation or take a damn hint."
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 pm

She cocked a brow. "You are the one that asked me if I 'wanted to watch.'" She said. "I wasn't prepared, but it won't happen again. I didn't expect something that big to be around this dump." She looked right into his eyes, moving forward. "Oh, and don't call me girl, or blondie. Call me by my name," she paused. "Dante."

"This is what I do. The only thing I can do." Her eyes narrowed. "I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. You know what I am now, and I know what you are. You should know what our kind can, and cannot do or handle. And you and I both know if I wasn't there, there would have been a lot more damage to you, and this piece of shit you call a city." She said as ripped him closer. "Don't think you know me, Dante.." Her breath was hot on his skin. "You don't. You'll be lucky if you ever do." She smiled and pushed him away.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 pm

"I didn't say I knew you." His hands clenched. The urge to punch a hole through her was growing. All up in his space, and it was going to be a long day. She was close, he could almost smell the fucking toothpaste she had used that morning. He gripped her arm tightly, pulling her against him and hissing, "Back off. Me and my shithole city don't need another uppity half-breed with an axe to grind. The next time you want to be a badass and kill a demon in the shanty town, think of the poor bastards later who get the backlash. The man who wakes up the next morning sleeping in the mess of bones and flesh that used to be his family for hiring a devil hunter to clean up after himself." He squeezed her arm harder, growling. "You get me? Now... go home, get your shit, and think about what you wanna do." He didn't trust the guy who gave him this job as far as he could-- well, that's besides the point. And he did not want more people than necessary to be involved if he couldn't actually make sure they'd be okay if they hung around him.

It's no small secret that plenty of demons DID have an axe to grind - against him. Always taking shit for his old man.

Hell with it.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 pm

She looked into his eyes. Did he really think it scared her? It actually aroused her a little bit. She moved forward and pushed him, all the way against the wall. "Uppity half-breed with an axe to grind?" Her lips were inches from his. "Nice way to put it..." She ripped his hand from her arm and slammed him against the wall. Not too hard, not too easy either...

"I know what I want to do," she said. "The same thing you want to do." Her eyes narrowed. "The same thing you do. I've already dived too deep, went too far to even think about turning back now. So whether you like it or not, I'll be sticking around. Not just for you, but because there might be someone here I might need your help to kill..."

"You think you're so bad, Dante. So great, so powerful... but even you needs help sometimes. I'm not saying I'm the best, I'm not saying I'm even as good as you... mostly because I damn well know it would be a lie... but I know what I can do, and I know... that it'll help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:15 am

-The carriage lay in wait at the front of the shop, Devil May Cry.-
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 pm

The woman looked the same way Lady did - back in the day, which felt like years ago but really wasn't - when she had determination etched into her every cherubic face, the scar across her nose wrinkling with the intensity of her emotions. He glared at her, then he let go of her arm without saying another word and walking down the road, reaching for his pocket.

"Women," he muttered in utter exasperation. If Blondie wanted to a piece of the action in town, she was most assuredly going to bite off more than she could chew. He didn't want to be there when it happened....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival   

Back to top Go down

Dante's First Outing - Vieve's Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2