The Devil's Tear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Tear

An RPG site for Devil May Cry lovers, currently accepting new members. Please welcome https://devilmay.forumotion.com/u22 to the community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Quick Links
Many Links, One RolloverStarflower
Allen

The Hunter and the Legacy.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Hunter and the Legacy. Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:01 am

The bar was really busy today, parties constantly streaming in and out of the place as the work day came to a close for the inhabitants of this city. Laughter and the constant chanting of the crowd within the club was the soundtrack tonight.
Alexander sat in the far corner of the club, his legs stretched over to rest on the edge. He watched as people passed by while constantly taking sips from his drink, a soft drink mixed with the usual cocktail of alcoholic beverages, he never usualy drinks, but then again he never noticed the effects of such things anyway. Calmly, Alexander pulled out a book from the inside of his coat, a black book with a golden trim labled, "The Tales of Demonic Power". A woman walked over, who was obviously a member of this club, she leaned over the table, trying to show off her curves as much as possible.
"How ya doin' hun?"
Alexander looked up at the females face, a cold far away look in his eyes. He didn't mind a little conversation, but he could tell that she was only here for one thing.
"Much better if you could kindly step out of my light."
Alexander didn't try to hide his annyoance from the woman, he didn't care for such people, they were just another pawn to be played with by the demonic and the corrupt. The woman stormed off into the back of the club, but not before trying to have a swipe at Alexander's drink, just before she could get her hands onto the glass Alexander swiped his book along as if it was an over dramatic turn of the page to bat the womans hand away. 'Such fools should not even be able to talk, let alone work.' He thought and then sighed, he had to get back to reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:18 am

(OOC: I'll post for a bit. I'm going to go hang out with a friend around 12:30ish.)

The tone of the club hardly changed, but the feeling in the air seemed to grow hotter in a way. There was a cheering near the entrance as a familiar face made itself known; the activity there heightened, before the crowd swallowed a man in a red coat with white hair. He was never really 'off' work, but this was a nice place to come and get a decent vibe of the city by the way people party.

The usual effluvia of human smells filled his nose; Dante was more or less used to it, but it was thick and heady in here. He made a beeline for the bar and picked a hard liquor.

"Put it on my tab," he sighed, "as usual." And he walked over. If he wasn't such a famous customer, his thousands-dollar tab would have kept him at least three blocks away from this place.

His boots clunked as he walked over to a secluded booth. A pretty woman apprehended him, and he grinned and flirted until he politely deflected her attention somewhere else.

Then he sighed, and sat down with his drink and a thoughtful glaze as he sipped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/450900
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:32 am

Alexander looked up from his book as the crowd became even more exited by the new arrival, he had heard that there was a pretty famous devil hunter that lives around these parts, but the person who gave him this information only noted on his red coat and nothing else. He watched as he spotted a man who matched the description of the coat, he had the purest of white hair, his chest shown almost on full display, as he walked into one of the booths Alexander noticed the impressive blade strapped onto his back and smiled. He knew he had found the demon hunter, he was slightly amused for someone to think that an oversized blade is the best way to kill the unclean. Alexander picked up his glass to notice that he was out of drink, he sighed at his luck and stood up to make his way to the bar, his insignia gleamed in the light as he headed through the hectic crowed, some of the crowed stepped aside with a bitter look on their faces. Alexander just shrugged off the looks, it happened often in his line of work.

As he reached the bar, he placed his glass on the table and looked at the bar tender with his piercing eyes. "The same if you please." While he left his drink to be filled he turned around to see where the hunter went, something about him sparked his interest and he was tempted to examine the man further.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:39 am

The last person Dante expected to glimpse was some holy hunter, indulging in a bit of drink. The irony made him slightly amused. But maybe they don't follow the same rules as they used to. He folded his arms over his chest and leaned his feet up on the booth table, Rebellion leaning against the seat in plain sight. It kept the autograph seekers at bay, at least.

Then he felt a new set of eyes on him. He looked over casually with a yawn. Yep, it was holy guy. Wonder what bug crawled up his ass? He looks like he wants to talk. Well. Let him talk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:52 am

The Hunters look caused Alexander to be abit cautious, he could tell that they had both noticed each other It had been a while since he had seen a fellow Hunter like himself but Alexander couldn't shake the feeling that something was different about him, the bar tender handed Alexander his drink, he smoothly picked it up and casualy made his way towards the hunter, there was no point in hiding the fact that he was intrigued with the man, sliding through the crowd towards the interesting suspect. After a few more paces he stopped just infront of the booth table and took another glance at the blade while slightly flexing his lower left arm where Bright Lance was hidden. He raised a brow slightly at the man, wondering how such a person could weild such a weapon.

"So, I guess you and I are into the same, business hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:34 am

"Don't know what makes you think that." He cradled the drink on his leg. He took him in with a scrutinizing look that could be easily mistaken as disinterested. "Name's Dante... and this is my club. Feel free to drink all you want."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:43 am

Alexander paused, taken back slightly by Dante's answer, he was expecting something abit more, refined but he guessed that Dante is abit more unique than the others. He looked around, pulling a strategic smile. "Quite an interesting establishment I must admit, Dante. May I?"
He jestured towards a near by chair, the first thing he was taught was to meet any competiton he might come across within his line of work, but something caused Alexander to be slightly uneven, each time he looks into Dante's clear white eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:52 am

"Go ahead." If the guy wanted to talk, it was not going to screw up his day. He was here to relax, and most visiting devil hunters in the city came here first to get the general idea of the kind of people living here... it was amusing to see the kind of riff-raff and supernatural 'investigators' this place attracted. But this guy didn't look like the type to mess around...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:59 am

"Thank you kindly." Alexander swiftly lifted the chair over to the other edge of the table, he then smoothly and gently sat down, placing both his glass and his book infront of him. He leaned his elbows onto the table and gripped his hands together.
"So, your just the owner of this club? If your equipped with something, that impressive, I would say that either you have a serious problem at kicking people out, or you have some huge rats in your cellar."
Alexander watched Dante's expressions carefully, trying to see if there was any slip to reveal anything not seen at first glance, he had to make sure if he was a true Hunter, not some stuck up slob who thinks that carrying a sword makes you a professional in the Hunting arts.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:21 pm

"I don't actually own this club," Dante clarified with an easy chuckle. "I just wanted to say that I may as well. I come here so often, I'm kind of a commodity." He rolled his eyes, sucking at his alcoholic beverage. "...But they let me come and go as I please, because I stopped Temen Ni Gru from becoming a giant "welcome sign" for all Demonkind." And with that, he realized, remembering that Vergil was somewhere at his house, making a nuisance of himself - or maybe not. He looked thoughtful and somewhat regretful - but not for evil reasons.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:40 pm

"So, you were the one who stopped the Temen Ni Gru. I must say, that is quite an amazing feat."
Alexander couldn't quite come to think of it, this one man had accomplished what would have probably taken 20 squads of the Crusaders to deal with. This urged his suspicions even further, to the verge of maybe thinking that this man wasn't even a man at all.
Alexander leaned back on his chair, hiding his suprise from Dante, he took a slight sip from his drink and looked down at his book.
"I heard that the tower had something to do with a certain myth. One surrounding a certain demonic entity. Tell me, how did you stop the demonic invasion?"
Alexander looked up with an almost piercing gaze, trying to see if he had anything to do with Sparda and his two, cursed, sons.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:41 am

"I figured out that it was a human's ambition, actually. With the help of a certain someone, he was after the power of Sparda. I put a stop to the ritual... and after that, it kind of crumbled apart. But ever since then, demons have been spawning around here as if it's Demonic Mardi Gras every day."

He shrugged, as if the entire ordeal was just another day at the office... but at the same time, bringing up old hurts made him feel sick - kind of like emotional indigestion. "So I've got my work cut out for me. Steady money, I guess. And you came at a good time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:09 pm

"So I can tell." Alexander relaxed slightly, he knew that it would be a human that could summon the Temen Ni Gru, but only with demonic help. Probably some sort of overlord. The Sons of Sparda have been said to have helped humans, but you can never be too sure, he leaned foward slightly, gazing into Dante's unflinching eyes.
"Tell me, did you actualy see the power of Sparda?"
He always knew that the power existed, but to see it or even use it would be incredible. Could this man, have seen the power that is Sparda?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:11 pm

He had no idea why this man was so interested. Was it only coincidence that he was asking after it now that Vergil's shown up again? He gazed right back, actually leaning forward and glaring back, all seriousness. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:15 pm

He couldn't beleve it. The power of Sparda, it was here! Alexander almost lost his composure, he had to find out what happened to it, maybe he could find a way to bring it back and wield such a force!
"What was it like? It must have been quite a sight."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:19 pm

"It was worthless. No human can wield the power of Sparda without losing themselves. No one can touch it without it destroying them. It was horrible and not something I'm that willing to see again."

He leaned back. "And that's the end of it. I'll have to charge if you're going to keep asking about it. Actually, no. I'm not answering any more questions. Get in line like everyone else if you want to know anything else."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Alexander paused, He couldn't wield the power? Then what was it's use!? There must be a way some how, maybe, just maybe. He could find one of The Dark Knights sons and have him assist in the Crusade, It may take some doing. But it's worth a shot, Alexander stood up slowly and beggan to turn to walk away, he brushed his hair to the side to reveal his scar from under it's crimson veil.
"Tell me, if you've seen his power, then I guess you've seen his sons. am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Dante smiled quietly, after a meditative sip from his bottle. His ice colored eyes flashed with amusement. "Nope. Haven't heard hair nor tail of them."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Something wasn't right, why wouldn't at least one of the sons go after the power? Analysing what Dante had said carefully during his conversation, Alexander remembered something. Something that he might have dismissed earlyer on. He picked up his book and slowly walked away then paused once more.
"About the people you met in the tower, you told me there was a human, whow as the other person? If you answer this, I swear I won't bother you with questions anymore, for today at least."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:35 pm

"I'll answer your question... on one condition." He wiped a piece of hair away from his face and grinned to himself. He waited, getting amused from Alexander's expectation. "You tell me who you are and... you pay me one hunt's bounty." His eyes flashed again. "Meet me here every night so I can keep tabs on you. After all... you're on Dante Sparda's turf. That other person was my brother, Vergil."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:41 pm

So his previous superstition was right! Not only that but both the sons were there! And now he's in the presence of one of them! Alexander almost let out a slight gasp, but didn't let it slip. He turned to face Dante and gave a slight nod.
"My name, is Alexander Liberatis. As you can tell, I'm from one of the Holy Order's of the human realm. I must say, it's a pleasure to meet one of the sons of Sparda."
Alexander pulled out a small bag and pulled out a hand full of gold crested coins, special currency used by The Crusader's in case of a shortage of funds, he threw them onto the table and gave a slight bow.
"I'll meet those conditions, but just to let you know. I might be abit late on some occations, my work can be slightly busy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:42 pm

"I thought I recognized the pretentious gold get-up." He handled the coins suspiciously, looked at one of them closely, arching a brow. This kind of money was hard to come by, and anyone who used it was immediately viewed with a new kind of respect. He'd have to get it exchanged for a more common form of currency since this town didn't see a lot of the Holy Order around here and might think he stole it.

"Don't worry. My hours are a bit odd as well. Sometimes I might not even show up, but don't think I've bailed on you. There's a lot of stuff going on...and sometimes I may disappear for a couple days."

He stood up slowly. "Go ahead an' drink. I'll pay." He flashed a fancy Crusader coin at him before he began to walk over to the bar and let the bartender finally collect on some of that tab.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Alexander watched as Dante brushed by, he guessed that Dante, being the man that he was, must have a busy time here in the human world. He smiled slighty, something he hardly does, but he could feel something already forming, could just be the shock of finding out who he was. He slowly walked by towards the entrance of the bar, opening the door slightly then looking back at Dante.
"I thank you for the offer, but I have some, fun to be had at the old Temen Ni Gru. I'll see you next time, Son of Sparda."
He took one step out of the door, but then he stopped. "Unless of course, you wish to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:39 pm

"Ah, sorry. As tough as you holy guys are, I'd rather prefer to work alone. ANd... do me a favor." He joined him at the door. "Don't spread it around... my bein' the Son of Sparda. Takes a lot of the heat off of me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:18 pm

"Certainly, your secret's safe with me, but The rest of us will find out eventualy, you know that right?"
A slight pain formed in Alexander's gut, something about him made him loath to mention the place he was raised, something long forgotten. He smiled slighty at Dante, still slighty star struck by who he was.
"I shall see you next time. I certainly hope we could, ally ourselves, at some point or another. It could be, how should be say? 'A blast'?"

With that, Alexander smoothly walked out of the bar, headed towards the towering monolith of the Temen Ni Gru. testing the strap once more, checking if all the system were in order. It was time for Slaying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Legacy.   The Hunter and the Legacy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Legacy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Devil's Tear :: Locales :: Bar & Strip Club-
Jump to: