The Devil's Tear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Tear

An RPG site for Devil May Cry lovers, currently accepting new members. Please welcome https://devilmay.forumotion.com/u22 to the community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Quick Links
Many Links, One RolloverStarflower
Allen

Genevieve's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxicity
Toxicity

Genevieve's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Genevieve's Profile   Genevieve's Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:02 pm

I don't know if... this is good or not? Umm... but, I tried? lol. Be gentle. No confused

Name: Genevieve
Alias(es): Genevieve or ‘Vieve
Title(s): Hunter

Physical age: 22
Mental age: 22
True age: Unknown - Never ask a lady her age.
Orientation: Anyone she wants.
Species: Half-breed
Race: White
Ancestry: Unknown Demon and Elizabeth Arnauld

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 158 lbs.
BMI:
Blood type: O
Diet: Omnivorous

Birthplace: Unknown
D.O.B.: Unknown
Residence: The Closest Bar, or anywhere she can cause some trouble.
Universe: …this one?
Planet: Earth.

Ageless: Yes.
Immortal: Unknown.

Previous employment: Demon Hunting in various areas of the world.
Religion: Agnostic.
Alignment: Unknown
Social class: Unknown.
Economic class: Middle Class.

Skin color: Pale white.
Hair color: Golden/Blonde.
Hair style: Long and curly.
Eye color: Gold-ish.
Facial hair: None. Duh.
Facial features: Pale, porcelain skin, her eyes are bright like golden fire, her lips are pale, chapped but soft.
Body build: Muscular/Toned.
Markings: Many scars all over her body, a single tattoo on left wrist “Usque ad aeternitatem” (Until Eternity)

Clothing-
Head: Hood from Robe/cape.
Neck: Black Cross with old metal chain.
Torso: Depends on how she feels. Currently, she’s wearing a blood-red sleeveless shirt, and a long, black hooded cape/robe. A small bag, carrying extra ammo and daily needs. Holsters for Lefty, Righty.
Legs: Dark black pants, perhaps jeans. Low on her hips.
Shoes: Black sneakers.
Accessories: Hidden Dagger.

Personality: Genevieve is very mischievous; she likes to have a good time any way she can, though she limits herself. She knows anything can happen anytime. When it comes to her work, she is very serious. She likes to know everything she possibly can about the whole situation. She is very detailed oriented. She can be seen as narcissistic, but it is actually the opposite. She hates herself, mostly because of what she is. If she could kill the demon part of herself, she would. People who are constantly angst or feeling sorry for themselves annoys her greatly. She will tell you, very clearly and most likely loudly, if she doesn’t like you. She has no mercy for demons or the like, she sees no reason to be merciful of have compassion, and she is unable to realize the purpose of such things.

Primary arm: Both

Likes in General: Alcohol, Pizza, Any home-made food, weapons, sleep, loud music.
Dislikes in General: Demons, overly-emotional people, authority, winter and snow, hangovers.
Hobbies: Killing and hunting demons and the like, drinking, dancing, creating trouble, making her own ammo

Primary Language: English
Secondary Languages: ‘The f*ck-you’ Language
Friends: None. She believes she doesn’t need friends. People know her, but aren’t necessarily her friends.
Enemies: Any Demons or
Rivals: Her father. She doesn’t know his name, but she knows what he looks like.

Battle Information-
Weapons:
Lefty, Righty - Two Handguns, which she buys and makes her own ammo. She carries them everywhere she goes, no matter what.

Dagger - she usually keeps this hidden, able to pull it out if she’s in big trouble or close proximity to target.
--

Natural Abilities- Psychic Abilities, Endurance and Strength
--

Combat Styles

Street Fighting: She usually uses this against humans, if the situation arises. She is very quick and she hits very hard.

Gunslinger: She always carries her guns, where ever she goes. If someone tries to take them, she usually has a fleeting thought to shoot them in vulnerable areas depending on sex. She can shoot in many different directions, and many different positions. She is also a bit trigger-happy, so she carries a good amount of ammo with her.

Close-Combat: She uses the blade when in close quarters to her target, only when necessary. She can throw the blade, hitting a target perfectly, but she would most likely enjoy using the gun more.

Teleportation: No.
Flight: No.

Quote: "Touch me again, your balls will be at your feet. Understand? Good.”

Summarized Biography:

An Unknown number of years ago, a demon raped a human woman, impregnating her. The woman was left for dead until a man named Akira found her. He nursed the woman back to health, and 9 months later, helped deliver the child, Genevieve. Her mother died in the process, and she was left with Akira, him being her guardian. He was a Demon hunter himself, and reluctantly taught her all he knew. Many years later, her father killed Akira. A battle ensued. She did not win, but she did not lose either. Her father retreated after being injured, and has been in hiding since, at least for the most part.

She has hunted for a long time. Nothing really surprises her anymore. She chooses to be a wanderer or sorts, taking random jobs for monetary purposes. Many people she had worked with in the past have called her an alcoholic. She knows that she ‘may’ be addicted, but chooses to continue with it anyway.

She is known by those that think they know her as a trouble-maker, especially when she is buzzed. She likes to drink, she likes to smoke, and she likes to hunt…

Last edited by Toxicity on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerrirane
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve's Profile   Genevieve's Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Aw... cute! ^^

Approved. (I'm not being harsh on anyone... yet)
Back to top Go down
Toxicity
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve's Profile   Genevieve's Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:24 am

Yeayyyyyyyy! *Giggles and bounces*
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve's Profile   Genevieve's Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Ooh. I love a woman with a little venom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/450900
Toxicity
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve's Profile   Genevieve's Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 pm

*Giggles* Yes, she's one of my favorites. Wink Yay! I glad you like her. xD
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve's Profile   Genevieve's Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:32 pm

XD Can't wait to have see their interactions~
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/450900
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve's Profile   Genevieve's Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genevieve's Profile
Page 1 of 1