The Devil's Tear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Tear

An RPG site for Devil May Cry lovers, currently accepting new members. Please welcome https://devilmay.forumotion.com/u22 to the community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Quick Links
Many Links, One RolloverStarflower
Allen

Dante Sparda Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

Dante Sparda Profile Empty
PostSubject: Dante Sparda Profile   Dante Sparda Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Name: Dante Sparda
Alias(es): Son of Sparda
Title(s): Son of Sparda

Physical age: 18
Mental age: 18
True age: The hell am I supposed to know? Tch. Around 1500 years.
Orientation: Straight
Species: Half-demon
Race: White
Ancestry: One of a set of twins, fathered by Sparda

Height: 6'
Weight: 170 pounds
BMI: 23.1 (I had to look this shit up just to answer this question, asshole.)
Blood type: O
Diet: Omnivorous

Birthplace: Unknown
D.O.B.: Unknown
Residence: Devil May Cry shop
Universe: Uhh... this one?
Planet: Earth. Duh.

Ageless: Sorta.
Immortal: Damn close.

Previous employment: Same
Religion: Agnostic
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Social class: Military
Economic class: Mountains of debt.

Skin color: Sometimes tan, sometimes pale, depends on the season
Hair color: White
Hair style: Shaggy, loose, short
Eye color: Ice Blue, almost white
Facial hair: None, thanks.
Facial features: Stunning, intense eyes, strong masculine jaw, contagious smile, high strong cheekbones
Body build: Highly toned
Markings: None

Clothing-
Head: Nothing
Neck: Half-Pendant, a gleaming silvery piece with a crimson gem set within it on a sturdy chain
Torso: Nothing but his blood-colored leather duster, which he secures to his person by a strap across his chest, holsters that sit against the middle of his back, and his sword sheath over his back where he can reach it with ease.
Legs: Dark brown or green jeans, slightly baggy, sits low on the hips but very securely
Shoes: Black buckled combat boots
Accessories: See [Neck]

Personality: Dante is very hedonistic. Although his primary occupation is to destroy demons, he's conflicted most of the time because he's half-demon himself. He has a strong sense of justice, balanced by his childish self-destructive behavior that often frustrates those who care about him. He has a hidden, not-often-revealed self-loathing reveals that not only can he be extremely selfless, he is also dangerously suicidal when it comes to his physical well-being. He has a free spirit, which is detrimental to keeping a relationship with anyone long-term. He only functions marginally well on a business-only level, which often times frustrates and annoys him. Destroying demons to alleviate some unspoken-of stress that plagues him at other times, which is he finds in it such joy - at the same time causing old feelings to come up.

Primary arm: Ambidextrous.

Likes in General: Strawberry sundaes, pizza, music, justice
Dislikes in General: Demons, kids, debt, demons, unwanted advances by women, injustice, cruelty
Hobbies: Playing guitar, playing drums, listening to music, playing cards, billiards, betting money, losing money, paying off debt, killing demons

Primary Language: English
Secondary Languages: Talkin' Shit
Friends: Lady, Trish, Lucia, Enzo, Alastor
Enemies: Demons; Mundus; Arius; Arkham; Vergil Sparda
Rivals: Vergil Sparda

Battle Information-
Weapons:
Rebellion - A Keepsake sword from his father. It is emblazoned on the hilt with an open-mouthed demon, fanged and terrible, with horns guarding the pommel, and a notched blade at the tip. It is very heavy but not very difficult to use, and moderately effective.

Ebony - Left Gun, black, modified for long distance targetting. It is designed for comfort and accuracy.
Ivory - Right Gun, built for rapid firing, and rounded down for fast draws.
--

Natural Abilities- Devil Trigger
--

Combat Styles- Swordsman: This style allows Dante to perform attacks he normally would not employ. Increasing the flurry of attacks, for example, he uses a windmill attack with Rebellion that smacks enemies into the air repeatedly (and humorously, too).
Gunslinger: He illustrates his dexterity with guns that allows him to shoot in multiple directions at once - from behind the back, to the sides, back to front, and any variation in between. he can also shoot in mid-air, delivering a rain of bullets while on high, a lead hurricane nightmare.
Trickster: This style makes Dante a difficult target to hit. He can dodge to the side, to the back, and in mid-jump, he can dodge in any direction and double-jump.

Teleportation: No.
Flight: Only during Devil Trigger.

Quote: "You guys totally wrecked my shop... and I haven't even named it yet!"

Summarized Biography: Dante was born approximately 1,500 years ago to a human woman and the demon Sparda, a lieutenant in the ranks of Hell who felt for the Humans' plight. Sparda fought valiantly against the Demon King, a high-ranking Demon, and sealed away the power of the Demon World - which consequently sealed his own power away as well. The human woman he loved gave birth to his twin sons, Vergil and Dante - Dante is one of those twins. His childhood seems to have been normal, until the fateful day that demons appeared and killed his mother. His brother was assumed dead for a long time, but until recently came up as simply disappeared. Dante stopped Vergil and the father of a close friend, Arkham, from using Temen Ni Gru to draw upon the power of Sparda for themselves. Doing that, he met Lady, daughter of Arkham. After that, he rebuilt his shop and named it Devil May Cry. Ever since, Dante Sparda can be found cleaning up after the mess Vergil and Arkham caused by taking jobs to kill demons and investigate supernatural activity occuring in the area.

Last edited by Son Of Sparda on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/450900
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dante Sparda Profile   Dante Sparda Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Everything is good, but change natural abilities to Devil Trigger, and describe the combat styles. =o
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante Sparda Profile   Dante Sparda Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 pm

No problem. I'm on it~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dante Sparda Profile   Dante Sparda Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante Sparda Profile   Dante Sparda Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Thank you, thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante Sparda Profile   Dante Sparda Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante Sparda Profile
Page 1 of 1